Sunday, January 18, 2009

We have a visitor so not much scrappin has been done

My son who lives on the Sunshine Coast has come over for a visit for a couple of weeks so not that much scrappy time has been happening. Unfortunately I'm still working so at the end of the day we have family time. Last time we saw him IRL was November 07 so the girls are loving having their big bro over to visit.
Also JOSIE is turning Sweet '16' this Wednesday so we have been out and about trying to find her the perfect birthday presents (after 7 shops I finally found what I was looking for) - watch out for next weeks blog entry to see those pics.
Here are some pics of Josh's first day at our place - I've told the kids that I want to do a photo shoot today as I need some good pics of them for ScrapTherapy Kaiser challenge 1 (OTP - nearly finished and only have 3 weeks left to do it)


Sammi, Josh & Josie



Walking to the Steel Tree Restaurant for dinner on the first night




ScrapTherapy Kaiser Challenge 4 - set of four cards featuring flowers and pearls






Josie's birthday invites - using up some of my thickers stash - so not all invites are the same. Stamped on the CS using Kaiser stamp. The green dotty scallop behind the birdie is packaging from MM Shimmer Alphas. The PP is WeR Memory Keepers "nonsense - sing song" range - I cut out the birdie's and branches.

3 comments:

mandysea said...

Love your cards and invites!!! They are soooo cute!
Very scrappable photos too!

phatassphairy said...

geez your sons' a bit of a buff lad ;) ,,,,,omg how cute are those birthday invites i just think they are so funky...i hope you all have a great photo shoot and happy birthday to Josie

Sandra said...

Gorgeous invites Christine! Very cute indeed.