Saturday, January 10, 2009

Made With Memories - Crop Night 9-1-09

Last night was the first crop night I have attended at the new SCRAPBOOKING shop in Rockingham (I have done a class there before). I was so prepared, I wanted to complete some single layouts's by turning them into double LO's so had packs made up with cardstock, pattern papers, embellies and the one sided LO. I got to finish 4 LO's and then did another double LO from scratch, with still an hour or so to go till the end of the crop I used some of my scraps to make 2 cards. Probably the last chance to scrap until my regular Wednesday night scrap night so I was making the most of it.


Cards made with MME scraps





Left hand side of LO previously done for the blind scrap at THERAPY last weekend so complete LO by turning it into a double with some other pics of the night.



This is the Double LO I did from scratch on the night - and I did HAND JOURNAL on it - a rarity for me but something that I'm trying to do a little bit more of on some of my LO's.



Left hand page was done for a challenge at THERAPY - so made it into a double.



Left hand page was previously done - did right hand side to make it a double.



Once again - left hand page previously done for a challenge at THERAPY, just had to complete LO by doing double (the reason I'm doing so many doubles is another LSS - Just Scrapbooking - had a challenge last year to complete double LO's and have until end of month to register my final pages - BIG PRIZE DRAW - fingers crossed for me)



Thanks for looking and hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

phatassphairy said...

great job on the double lay outs ...they look great ...love the cute cards what a great time productive thing to do when your at a crop with spare time .....and GOOD LUCK AND PHAIRY HUGS with your LSS comp ..thanks for dropping in on my blog ..have a great day

mandysea said...

Wow Christine....what fabulous work you've been scrapping lately!!!
Love each of them!!