Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday wrapping & card

At therapy blog: http://scraptherapysessions.blogspot.com/
There was a rak comp to design a card and matching bag or box. This is my design: I had bought Julie some chalks for her birthday present and used the chalkbox as a guideline to make the base of the box (which I left plain), then made the lid slightly larger so it would fit over the top and decorated it, using the left over pieces I made a matching card.













Was also going to upload some pics of my first CJ & recent LO's that I have just finished but hubby has gone fishing and taken camera with him.

2 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

MY GAWWSSDH you are SO talented!
i LOOOVE what you have created!
Its so gorgeous!!
Good luck!
xx

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely stunning!!!!!! I hope you've submitted them to a magazine! I'm in awe of them! Thanks for sharing!