Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year & New Challenges

Happy New Year - did you make any New Year Resolutions?

If they were to join a forum, partipate in regular monthly challenges and cyber crops then head on over to Mystical_Scrapbooks to join in the fun, monthly challenges are now up and the cyber crop is on 15th January to 18th January - plenty of time for all the fun.

Also Mystical Scrapbooks is looking for ONE new person to join the DT so be sure to PM your interest to Donna and apply.

Now for my New Years Resolutions - mmmmm thinking, I could go with the regular: eat healthy, exercise more, lose weight, give up chocolate & pepsi max but I don't see any of those things happening. Until next time, mwah and have a great New Years. xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy New Year!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Happy New Year to you too my gorgeous scrappy friend. I just adore your family shoot below and too funny bout the dog wanting to join in hehehe. Oh and I am sooooooooooo jealous about the Willow figurines, they are my favs. Looking forward to many more laughs and layouts with you this year, Tiff xxxxx.

Sandra said...

LOL - mine is to eat healthily and exercise too! Well, I've been for a run and a swim in the last two days but have just polished off about 5 yummy ginger snap bikkies ... OOOPS! Happy New Year to you too Christine :)

Wendy said...

Hey Christine, Happy New Year! Love all your Chrissy photos and don't you just lurve those Pandora bracelets!?! I've been MIA for a while & I just wanted to say thank you for following my blog, I am hoping to share on a much more regular basis in 2010! Well thats my 'resolution'!!! Lol! Cheers W x