Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas DAY Photo Shoot

Our Christmas day feast - lunch was so yummy, Josh cooked all the meat, I did the vege's, the girls set the table.


My presents: Jeff bought me a pandora and Josie got me a charm, Josh & Larissa bought me 2 willow tree figurines & the table was made by Sammi (at workwork class at school - she got a A+ for it)

Josie showing off her Christmas bling - we got her 3 silver bracelets & a pandora charm and her nanna got her another pandora charm. The head band was one of the gifts she got from Josh & Larissa.


Josh and Larissa -snuggle time.


Our very own DJ Sammi - these are the head phones she got with her i-pod and she loves them to bits.


There was lots of laughter trying to do this photo shoot and quite a few mistake shots as I messed up the timer and had a giant bottom one of me. The dog wasn't meant to be in the photos but keep running in and out and jumping in front of the camera just at the right moment and we kept getting doggy bottom shots too.


No scrappy layouts yet - I've got four days off work so planning on getting some done. Nearly forgot to add - poor Jeff is working, Tanami Desert in NT so not home until next Tuesday night so on Wednesday we get Christmas all over again with him.
Hope you all had a great Holiday time too. xx




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) BEAUTIFUL photos!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa said...

Sounds like a wonderful celebration! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Lisa K said...

Merry Christmas - stay safe!!

mandysea said...

OOOOH!!! jUST fabulous Christmas shots!!!
Easy to see a fab Christmas time at your place!!
Glad santa was good!!
xx

kchambo said...

I had a similar experience trying to get a shot of 17 people all patiently arranged. Trouble was, I had to run about 25 meters to make it into the shot with a timer of 10 seconds. Worked my Christmas lunch right off!!! Glad you had a great time and have a wonderful 2010.
Stay Beautiful
Kelly xx