Saturday, May 23, 2009

Excited Mumma

My son texted me today will some really good news, I will tell you the text message soon but first I will tell you what he is doing - he is competing in a body building competition tomorrow, Sunday 24th May 2009 at Southport RSL, Queensland. "The 2009 NABBA/WFF SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE HELD ON 'SUNDAY 24th MAY 2009' @ THE SOUTHPORT RSL CLUB' Doors open to the public at 10.00am"
This is his first ever competition and he has spent months getting ready - he has always love body building and lifted weights for years but last year he made the decision to quit his job and focus on this. This year he has done a personal trainer course and now has his own business with personal training, diet and lifestyle changes.
He went down today to get ready for the and this is the text message he sent to me:
"Hi Mum just had a photo shoot with Hardcore Aussie Muscle mag and he wants to run an article on it. How cool is that. he couldn't believe I'm a novice."
As a very proud Mumma and scrapbooker I am so excited - I couldn't afford to go over this weekend to support him so I'm sending him all my love and wishes. I can't wait to see the photos of him (told his girlfriend, Tiff, to take heaps for me)
xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine, gr8 news about your son, he must be a real spunkaroonie, is his girlfriends name Tiff? Wowser!!! I have a little surprise over at my blog for ya, have a groovy night. xx

Anne P said...

Congratulations Christine, very exciting.

Shazza said...

Fantastic news Christine, you must be sooo proud!
Cheers
Shazza

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooooooooooo COOL!!!! CONGRATS to your SON! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mandysea said...

AWESOME proud mumma!!!
Fabulous news!