Thursday, January 1, 2009

SUMMER GUEST DT @ THERAPY

What a great way to start the New Year

This month at http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/ I am one of the lucky ones to be chosen to be part of the Summer Guest DT's.

This weekend is Cybercrop time.

Starts Friday night with four challenges being uploaded.

I copied this of Therapy's forum - it explains about the monthly cybercrops at therapy.
"A Cybercrop is an online event where scrapbookers chat online whilst they scrapbook . Challenges are set in the forums as well as a chat thread. Scrapbooking Layouts created during the event are shared via the gallery.

The Cybercrops will start on a Friday Afternoon at 6.30 (est) and finish at midnight Sunday. You will then have a chance to vote for your favourite Layout (other then your own). Once voting closes the winners will be announced and will win a prize. There will be one prize for each challenge."


OTHER NEWS:
Haven't had much time to scrap lately with the girls with their dancing and lots of end of year stuff to do, finally got a day to myself last weekend and this is what I did:




















Also currently engrossed in the Twilight series books. Have read Twilight and now am reading New Moon...so good, very addictive - that's why I haven't had much scrapping time - lol.

Happy New Year to all

My New Year Res is to:
update my blog weekly (even if I haven't done anything - boring I know - but essential so I don't get out of habit)
Get my health up to scratch (no good working at aquatic/fitness centre and not using my membership) but before I can workout need to get my back and shoulder better - physio appt this week....

No comments: