Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not much this week

Didn't get around to doing much scrapping this week except for a LO for a swap and 2 cards. No pics to upload as I forgot to take them, doh....
Besides from that I went through all my LO's I've done this year and filled an album to send to my son so he can see what we have been up to.
So missed not have the Therapy site this weekend to chat with the girls on-line. I did get around this arvo to taking the photos for this weeks challenge. The challenge was to take 3 photos.
1. A photo of something old using the "Black and White" or "sepia" settings on your camera, or using photo software on pc to change pic. I took a pic of Jeff's old floppy lures and then using photo software change it to black and white.
2. A photo of a Daisy or a Bucket. I tried to get a photo of cat in bucket but she wouldn't be in it.
3. A photo of an insect in your garden. Nothing in our garden so had to go hunting other peoples gardens for an insect, finally found a bee.

You can check out all the photo's in Therapy gallery:
http://www.scraptherapy.net/gallery/index.php?cat=17

No comments: