Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a week full of Scrapping

I had such a busy week with the Cyber Crop on at Therapy, Making a present for my Mum for Mothers Day and helping my two daughters make gifts for a "Mothers Day" stall that they are going to run from front yard on Saturday morning.


Photo of Sammi & Josie to frame.

Photo of Josh and Tiff to frame.

Mothers Day Card for my Mum - inside I wrote: Dear Mum, Your arms were always there when I needed a hug, Your hand was always there to hold, your heart was there when I needed some love, your strength and wisdom has turned me into the Mother I am today, For all of this I thank you.

Challenge 3. Sketch challenge using 3 colours and masculine page.

Challenge 2. An inspirational challenge of a b & w photo of two people holding hands with pink hearts over page and the title written across photo of "take my hand and never let go" My inspiration was the pink, pp had little hearts through it and part of the title "take my hand". I love the song by Elvis "Can't help falling in Love"

Challenge 1. Had to do layout with items starting with the letters in the word Friends. I used Felt and Flowers, ribbon, ink, eyelets, notepaper, doodling & spotted pattern paper.
Quote was: Love is a Beautiful Dream by William Sharpe

No comments: