Thursday, May 15, 2014

Long time between posts

Finally back to scrapbooking so much has happened in last year.

Working full-time (60 hour weeks) took too much energy so no real scrap time.

Sold house in WA and had to pack everything away and put it in storage.

Moved to Qld and took a while to find out what we were doing (buying or renting), couldn't find anything to buy that we agreed on so renting now for a year. 

We lost 2 important members of our family this year: my fur-baby Kadaicha to old age and Jeff's oldest brother to cancer.

Moving into the rental meant I was able to get my stuff out of storage so finally have my scrappy stuff unpack and hubby (being the best hubby in my world) bought me a new desk to use to scrap with.  Still trying to organise my scrappy stash but have managed to do a few layouts in the past few weeks and make up invitations for my 50th birthday party this year.

This year is a big party year for us - we have celebrated Josie's 21st, Sammi's 18th and now my 50th is coming up.  Moving has been great as we have caught up with so many family and friends - even go to celebrate my godson's 18th with him.

Now I need to find some scrap retreats here in Qld to attend.

Have a great day :-)

No comments: