Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 layouts but only 2 to share

Sorry for not linking in this post but blogger is not playing nice tonight - grrrr
You can find links on right hand side. xx

Most of the layouts I did this weekend were for my DT positions at Mystical Scrapbooks and Black with Two challenge blog (so you will have to wait for those ones)

The layouts I can share for you are from Wicked Princess (a forum that I don't DT for but I do love their challenges and they are very friendly).

The first layout is based on March sketch 3 (which the fabulous DT member Kate designed).

The second layout is a blind scrap that Krissy did but silly me got my left and right mixed up and did a whoopsy on my layout so covered it up by splattering paint over my layout.


Thanks for visiting my blog and happy scrapping. xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeee the inking on that second one!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jo Baker said...

Gorgeous!

BecM said...

Love your recent pages!
Can't wait to see the rest!

Congrats on BW2!!!!

Cate Brickell said...

love the colours in the first laytout!