Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mass Nutrition Sunshine Coast





These are just some of the pages that I have done this year featuring my son Josh which this post is all about.
Josh and his girlfriend Larissa are opening their store on Sunshine Coast Australia in February 2011 and post Australia wide - so if you are interested then you could add them to your facebook Mass_Nutrition and recommend the business to friends for all their health, wellbeing or body building supplements.
Thanks to all my friends, followers and family who can support and promote their business and I hope 2011 is a great year for all. xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those lo's are AWESOME!! And CONGRATS to them for opening their own business!!! That is GREAT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

I so love the shape of these may have to give them a go!

Jessy Christopher said...

Awesome colors for masculine layouts!!