Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wicked Time

This weekend is the CC at wicked_princess - I managed to get two of the challenges completed:
Dad: handmade title and bling it up :)
layout size: 6.12
This layout is based on sketch challenge: added criteria was 3 embellishments (I used a flower and button that I bought from Wicked Princess and a MLBOW pin)


November sketch 1: I used these papers that I won from Kat when MLS was having their bloghop.

November Sketch 2: also using some goodies that I won from Kat - so love this range that I had to buy more :)


Thanks for stopping by my blog :)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo of your Dad in the first one...and loving the banner in the third one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

Love work Chris!

Ceci said...

Lovely layouts Chris! Love the one of your Dad. :)