Saturday, April 3, 2010

Challenge 1 is up - updated with my layout

The first challenge is up at Mystical Scrapbooks for April and it is an inspirational challenge by ME.


Check it out here


This is the picture I picked out from google images: You could be inspired by the colours, subject or use the picture as a sketch.


Just updated post with my take on the inspiration picture - I used it as a sketch and the colours.

Happy Scrapping everyone. xx


Oh and just in case I forget - I hope each and everyone of you and your families have a wonderful easter. xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy easter!!! Loveeeeeeeee that ad...the colors are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lydia said...

THis is fantastic, I love that little felt bird and what a great color combo!

Ceci said...

Aww what a cute layout Chris. :)