Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally - some scrap time

All these layouts have been done for certain scrapbooking sites or challenge blogs - links to all are in my side bar, so if any interest you just click on the link.

Wednesday night I get together with the girls to have a scrap night - it is my favourite night of the week and I managed to complete 3 layouts this Wednesday night (helps when I'm organised)

The first layout I'm sharing with you is a sneak peek of my layout for Out of the Hat - have you checked out this months challenge criteria?

May "use your stash" challenge layout for Mystical Scrapbooks - had to use miniumum of 3 prima flowers on your layout I used a total of 8 all up.


On Wednesday night - Julie hosted a blind scrap at Scrap Therapy and this is my take on it - once again I got my right and left confused but so happy with how it turned out. As you can tell by the 3 layouts I did I'm so loving the Basic Grey Lime Rickey range of papers, stickers & chipboard.



Monday 1st June was public holiday in WA so decided to hold the monthly crop day today instead of our usual Sunday.
I managed a total of 5 layouts - not bad considering I wasn't totally prepared and was running around like a mad chook just before the girls arrived trying to sort out my papers.
Layout No 1 is for Scrapbooking Top 50 - June Challenge no6 (mix 2 the max)









Layout no2 is for Scrapbooking Top 50 - challenge 4 (lyric confessions)





Layout no3 is for Mystical Scrapbooks - DARE YOU challenge I was dared by the lovely Kayla to be next in line to participate in this challenge my criteria was: to use a quote (epoxy sticker), use 2 colours & at least 10 brads.




Layout No4 was for Black with Two challenge blog, criteria was black, blue & beige colours & butterflies. I stamped the butterflies and hand cut them out and layered them.





Layout No 5 was for Scrapbooking Top 50 but didn't get a photo just yet so will load it up during the week.
Thanks for visiting my blog - please leave a comment so I know I'm loved - LOL.
xxxx

6 comments:

Karen Knight said...

Wow you sure have been scrapping up a storm!
Love it all.
See..your loved :p
Kr.x

Lisa said...

Now that's some kind of scrappin'! LOL! Love them all!

Tamara said...

Sorry I couldnt make it yesterday :-(

You sure have been busy - love them all!

xx
Tamara

mandysea said...

oh my gosh Christine! So many gorgeous Lo's to ooooh over! Love you them......specially the ballet one (bit biased!) Gorgeous!!!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Anonymous said...

Wow Christine, when you scrap, you really pump out the layouts! LOVE them all, especially the 'Friends' one!

x