Listed is instructions for a blind scrap. To play along and be in the running to win a RAK from me, just do the blind scrap and upload photo of your LO on your blog and post a comment here when you have done so. Everyone who plays will have their names placed in a draw and one lucky winner will receive a RAK.
You have until the end of March to participate.
4 different co-ordinating PP (or 2 double sided PP)
6 buttons or embellishments (no bigger than 10cents)
6 x 4 photo
basic scrap kit
optional extras: distresser, sandpaper, ink & string
1. I've done my LO based on 8.5" x 11" but you can do it on 12" x 12". Prepared edges of base cardstock - I've only inked mine but you might also like to distress it or sand it.
2. PP1 - cut 4" x 10" - prepare edges (as above) and stick on base cardstock vertically about .5" in from edge.
3. PP2 - cut 5.5" X 8.5" - prepare edges and stick on top of PP1 vertically so it overlaps.
4. PP3 - 8" x 2" - prepare edges and stick horizontally over PP1 & PP2
5. PP4 - 7" x 2" - cut pattern out of PP4 (my PP had diamond shapes on it so I cut them out but so they were still in a strip). Stick horizontally over PP3.
6. Prepare edges of photo & stick down on top of PP's.
7. Use 1 arrow above photo and 1 arrow at side of photo (but pointing down to title)
8. Add title below the arrow on side.
9. Add buttons or embellishements on opposite side of photo (I used button type embellishments and tied them onto LO)
10. Upload photo of LO to your blog and post a comment here for me so I can have a look at it.
Thanks for playing along - I will upload a photo of my LO on 1st April.