Sunday, February 8, 2009

ScrapTherapy February CC

This weekend was the cybercrop at ScrapTherapy - if you haven't been over there yet to do the challenges you better hurry up as you have until midnight Monday night to upload for the challenges.

Manufactor of the Month has been revealed and I am so excited as it is Basic Grey - which means 20% off all the BG range at ScrapTherapy shop this month.

Here are my LO's for this CC

Challenge 1 - theme challenge (theme this month is "And the OSCAR goes to")
so for chal 1 we had to use the words jewels or star on LO and some bling too




Challenge 2 is the inspirational challenge and it was "Love Actually", I was inspired by the colours in LO and used the words love and actually in the title and journalling.





Challenge 3 was the Sketch challenge - added criteria was You also needed to have a song title or lyrics from a song that has been in a movie as your layout title, and use BRADS somewhere on your layout (I forgot the bit about the brads - so still have to add some to the LO - I was thinking of 3 down one side of LO)



Challenge 4 is the card challenge - set of 3 cards using items or techniques that start with the letters O-S-C-A-R (orange, stamping, circles, animal & ribbon)

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow, I LOVE these layouts!! Gorgeous birds in the last one and I especially love the "Love" layout :)