Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LO's from Rocktober CC at Therapy

This month at ScrapTherapy the theme is ROCKtober - all challenges, competitions, etc for the month are based around the music theme. Rock - on over to Therapy and check it out....
www.scraptherapy.com.au





Challenge 1 - We had to use three elements in this LO
1. A song lyric
2. curves
3. word rock on LO somewhere



Challenge 2 - inpirational challenge from Mamma Mia poster and had to also use a punch to make embellishment on LO - I used the square punch in corner of LO



Challenge 3 - based on a sketch, also had to include some kind of music (musical notes, etc and it had to be visable on LO) I found some stickers in Sammi's scrapbooking stash.



Challenge 4 - set of cards (at least 3) and each card had to feature a Burt Bacharach song title or lyric as the sentiment. MY SET OF CARDS WON and I receive a lovely prize in post for it - the sassy wee bundle pack - yippee....

3 comments:

mandysea said...

You've been scrapping some fab LO's Christine! I am in love with Toffee Apple - just brought back memories!

Suzanne said...

Hello I just blogged hopped here from Julies. Nice to meet you today and I am enjoying that I have some new blogs to check out. You have a great blog.

david santos said...

Beautiful cards!!! Congratulations!!! Have a nice day.